New eitas film “Strong” is released! Please go to the eitas Films box and view the new film “Strong” featuring Andrew.
- Properties Committee Meeting and the Planning & Services Committee Meeting for Sept. 19 have been canceled.
- Agendas available for upcoming meetings
- Gentle Cultures seminar Sept. 20 at Eitas Training Center
- Two KC events planned for Disability Mentoring Day 2018
- Please go to the eitas Films box and view the new film “Strong” featuring Andrew.
Monthly Archives: March 2016
Make sure you tune into Kansas City Live on KSHB-TV (Channel 41) between 10-11am THIS MONDAY! Eitas Executive Director Jake Jacobs will be live on air, joined by local filmmakers Mike and Laura Kelly. Mike and Laura own Films … Read More
I am proud to report that eitas has released its first-ever short film, The Dance, that tells the love story of Nia and Marshall, two persons supported by Developmental Disability Services of Jackson County. Footage of the film’s stars, Nia … Read More
In 1987, President Ronald Reagan proclaimed March “Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month” and the presidential proclamation called upon Americans to provide the encouragement and opportunities necessary for people with developmental disabilities to reach their potential. This seems like a great opportunity … Read More