New eitas film “Strong” is released! Please go to the eitas Films box and view the new film “Strong” featuring Andrew.
- Properties Committee Meeting and the Planning & Services Committee Meeting for Sept. 19 have been canceled.
- Agendas available for upcoming meetings
- Gentle Cultures seminar Sept. 20 at Eitas Training Center
- Two KC events planned for Disability Mentoring Day 2018
- Please go to the eitas Films box and view the new film “Strong” featuring Andrew.
Monthly Archives: May 2016
Since 2007 eitas has promoted the development of gentle cultures by providing Gentle Teaching training, mentoring and consultation. For the first 6 years, until his passing, we were honored to be taught by the founder of Gentle Teaching himself, Dr. … Read More
Eitas recognized from its inception that safe and reliable transportation for persons with developmental disabilities was critical in supporting self-independence and integration into their communities. Therefore, in 1992 eitas implemented its own Department of Transportation (DOT). Today eitas transports over … Read More
We were honored to host a special guest at our offices last week. Missouri Governor Jay Nixon joined persons we support, family members, advocates and providers on Thursday, May 5, 2016 at the eitas- Jackson County Developmental Disability Services offices … Read More