New eitas film “Strong” is released! Please go to the eitas Films box and view the new film “Strong” featuring Andrew.
- Properties Committee Meeting and the Planning & Services Committee Meeting for Sept. 19 have been canceled.
- Agendas available for upcoming meetings
- Gentle Cultures seminar Sept. 20 at Eitas Training Center
- Two KC events planned for Disability Mentoring Day 2018
- Please go to the eitas Films box and view the new film “Strong” featuring Andrew.
Category Archives: awareness
October is National Disability Awareness Month and 2018 is Kansas City Disability Mentoring Day’s 14th Year! Two Greater Kansas City events are planned. Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2018 is the scheduled date for the Missouri event at the Ewing Marion Kauffman … Read More
“It’s Happening” a victimization awareness campaign to educate and end violence against persons with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities brought to you by The Arc of Missouri and MODDC. Click here to watch: Rusty’s Story
Since 2007 eitas has promoted the development of gentle cultures by providing Gentle Teaching training, mentoring and consultation. For the first 6 years, until his passing, we were honored to be taught by the founder of Gentle Teaching himself, Dr. … Read More